Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun!

So I am not sure where I left off last time but we went to California for a few days which was ssoooooo nice! We caught up with friends and family which was a huge blessing and got to go on the hottest weekend they have had so far! We left DIA during a "winter storm" and were one of only four planes they let leave because of the snow! Praise God!! We had a great time and miss our family and everyone back home! But when we got back to Co the weather was much more "springy" =). We have been celebrating lots of birthdays- My dad's and Kiana's on April 16th, Daniel's and Uncle John's on April 23rd and my aunt Joan's on April 22nd..... hope I am right!!!!! =) Anywas we have a few pics!
Spike has been great, though he did eat a Red Hot Chili Pepper's CD...I guess he didn't like them....hes got a bad taste in music =) But we are enjoying having him, the cats are starting to like him too! But thats all for now!

No comments: